Variability in life-history and ecological traits is a buffer against extinction in mammals
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 242–251, February 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 242–251
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7⁄2007–2013, no. 235897
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-07301⁄BOS, CGL2012-35931/BOS, JCI-2011-09158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!