Petunia flowers solve the defence/apparency dilemma of pollinator attraction by deploying complex floral blends
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 299–306, March 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 299–306
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- USDA Floriculture and Nursery Research Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!