A test of critical thresholds and their indicators in a desertification-prone ecosystem: more resilience than we thought
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 339–345, March 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 339–345
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- USDA-ARS Jornada Experimental Range
- NSF Long-Term Ecological Research program. Grant Number: DEB0080412
- USDA NRCS Conservation Effects Assessment Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!