Cuticular hydrocarbons as a basis for chemosensory self-referencing in crickets: a potentially universal mechanism facilitating polyandry in insects
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 346–353, March 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 346–353
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation
- Orthopterists' Society
- Beta Lambda Chapter of Phi Sigma
- Graduate Student Association of Illinois State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!