Idea and Perspective
Quantifying multivariate plasticity: genetic variation in resource acquisition drives plasticity in resource allocation to components of life history
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 281–290, March 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 281–290
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!