Sex and stochasticity affect range expansion of experimental invasions
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 354–361, March 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 354–361
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!