Density and genetic relatedness increase dispersal distance in a subsocial organism
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 430–437, April 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 430–437
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Centre Méditerranéen de l'Environnement et de la Biodiversité
- Fonds national pour la recherché scientifique. Grant Number: 1.EO25.09
- Université catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve. Grant Number: ARC 10/15-031
- FSR. Grant Number: 605031
- Université Montpellier 2
- CNRS. Grant Number: PICS 2010-2012 IO
- Research Network EVENET
- FWO. Grant Numbers: G.0057.09, G.0610.11
- Evorange. Grant Number: ANR-09-PEXT-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!