Density and genetic relatedness increase dispersal distance in a subsocial organism
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 430–437, April 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 430–437
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Centre Méditerranéen de l'Environnement et de la Biodiversité
- Fonds national pour la recherché scientifique. Grant Number: 1.EO25.09
- Université catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve. Grant Number: ARC 10/15-031
- FSR. Grant Number: 605031
- Université Montpellier 2
- CNRS. Grant Number: PICS 2010-2012 IO
- Research Network EVENET
- FWO. Grant Numbers: G.0057.09, G.0610.11
- Evorange. Grant Number: ANR-09-PEXT-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!