The short- and long-term fitness consequences of natal dispersal in a wild bird population
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 438–445, April 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 438–445
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!