Native generalist herbivores promote invasion of a chemically defended seaweed via refuge-mediated apparent competition
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 487–492, April 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 487–492
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 621-2007-5779, 621-2011-5630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!