A global quantitative synthesis of local and landscape effects on wild bee pollinators in agroecosystems
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 584–599, May 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 584–599
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-00–72909, DEB-0919128
- STEP – Status and Trends of European Pollinators. Grant Number: 244090
- Germany Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1849/4–1
- ALARM (GOCE-CT-2003-506675. Grant Number: GOCE-CT-2003-506675
- ALARM. Grant Number: GOCE-CT-2003-506675
- University of Wisconsin. Grant Number: WIS01415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!