Parasite consumption and host interference can inhibit disease spread in dense populations
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 626–634, May 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 626–634
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0841679, 0841817
- US EPA
- Training Workshops on the Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 0722115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!