Does habitat disturbance increase infectious disease risk for primates?
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 656–663, May 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 656–663
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Harvard University Center
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0923791
- National Evolutionary Synthesis Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!