A meta-analysis suggesting that the relationship between biodiversity and risk of zoonotic pathogen transmission is idiosyncratic
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 679–686, May 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 679–686
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!