Underground signals carried through common mycelial networks warn neighbouring plants of aphid attack
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 835–843, July 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 835–843
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- Scottish Government's Rural and Environment Science and Analytical Services Division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!