Response diversity to land use occurs but does not consistently stabilise ecosystem services provided by native pollinators
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 903–911, July 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 903–911
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- United States Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: NIFA-AFRI 2009-65104-05782
- New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: #08204
- Rutgers University
- UC Davis Department of Entomology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!