Linking anti-predator behaviour to prey demography reveals limited risk effects of an actively hunting large carnivore
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1023–1030, August 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16 1023‒1030
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF)
- Wyoming Animal Damage Management Board
- Wyoming Governor's Big Game License Coalition
- NSF-EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS-0447681
- Oregon Forest Industries Council
- Washington Forest Protection Association
- American Forest Resource Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!