Evolution of dispersal and life history interact to drive accelerating spread of an invasive species
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1079–1087, August 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16 1079‒1087
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!