Climate and litter quality differently modulate the effects of soil fauna on litter decomposition across biomes
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1045–1053, August 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16 1045‒1053
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- DIVERSITAS. Grant Numbers: DECOMFORECO-2011-299214, FP7/2007-2013, 242658
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DECOMFORECO-2011-299214, FP7/2007-2013, 242658
- Global Land Project
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación
- European Commission's FP7 Marie Curie IEF. Grant Number: DECOMFORECO-2011-299214
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 242658, 0344834
Corrigendum: Corrigendum to García-Palacios et al. ()
Vol. 16, Issue 11, 1418, Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!