Idea and Perspective
Diversification under sexual selection: the relative roles of mate preference strength and the degree of divergence in mate preferences
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology Letters published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 964–974, August 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 964–974
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EF–0905606, IOS–1120790, IOS–0919962, IOS–0416808, DEB–0952659, IOS–0934990
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.