Body masses, functional responses and predator–prey stability
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1126–1134, September 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 1126–1134
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: BR 2315/6, BR 2315/13
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt
- DFG Priority Programme 1374 ‘Infrastructure-Biodiversity-Exploratories’. Grant Number: BR 2315/7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!