[Copyright line has been changed on 23 January 2014, after first online publication.]
The shaping of genetic variation in edge-of-range populations under past and future climate change
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology Letters published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and CNRS.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1258–1266, October 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 1258–1266
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- Hon. Vincent Weir through the Bat Conservation Trust
- UK Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) Biomolecular Analysis Facility at the University of Sheffield. Grant Number: NBAF548
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.