Warming effects on greenhouse gas fluxes in peatlands are modulated by vegetation composition
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1285–1293, October 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 1285–1293
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/E011594/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!