Biodiversity ensures plant–pollinator phenological synchrony against climate change
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1331–1338, November 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 1331–1338
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0956388
- Smith Lever and Hatch
- USDA-NIFA. Grant Number: 2010-03689
- Spanish Education Ministry. Grant Number: EX2009-1017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!