Biodiversity ensures plant–pollinator phenological synchrony against climate change
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1331–1338, November 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 1331–1338
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0956388
- Smith Lever and Hatch
- USDA-NIFA. Grant Number: 2010-03689
- Spanish Education Ministry. Grant Number: EX2009-1017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!