Damped long-term host–parasite Red Queen coevolutionary dynamics: a reflection of dilution effects?
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 1455–1462, December 2013
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 16: 1455–1462
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- KULeuven. Grant Number: START/08/019, CREA 08/009, PF/10/07-SEEDS
- Research Foundation - Flanders
- EU Marie-Curie. Grant Number: IEF 300256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!