[Copyright line has been changed on 21 March 2014, after first online publication.]
The ecological consequences of megafaunal loss: giant tortoises and wetland biodiversity
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Ecology Letters published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and CNRS.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 144–154, February 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17 144–154
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- UK Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/C510667/1
- National Geographic Society
- Swiss Association of Friends of the Galápagos Islands
- Climate Change Consortium of Wales
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.