Shared first authorship.
The contribution of intra- and interspecific tolerance variability to biodiversity changes along toxicity gradients
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 72–81, January 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 17: 72–81
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Research Foundation Flanders
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A_144162
- Ghent University
- Hercules Foundation
- Flemish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!