Balancing the costs of carbon gain and water transport: testing a new theoretical framework for plant functional ecology
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 82–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2013) 17: 82–91
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- ARC Discovery
- Macquarie University
- Macquarie Research Excellence
- ARC Australian Laureate
- ARC Future
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!