Experimental warming drives a seasonal shift in the timing of host-parasite dynamics with consequences for disease risk
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 445–453, April 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 445–453
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2013
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- University of Colorado
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-1121529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!