Staged invasions across disparate grasslands: effects of seed provenance, consumers and disturbance on productivity and species richness
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 499–507, April 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 499–507
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- USDA Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service. Grant Numbers: 2005-35101-16040, 2006-01350
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB-0614406, DEB-1001807
- German Academic Exchange Service. Grant Number: DAAD 50750649
- Graduate School HIGRADE
- Global Invasions Network NSF. Grant Number: RCN DEB-0541673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!