Trade-offs between constitutive and induced defences drive geographical and climatic clines in pine chemical defences
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 537–546, May 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 537–546
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CSD2008-00040, AGL2010-18724
- CSIC. Grant Number: 200840I153
- Postdoctoral Fulbright/Spanish Ministry of Education
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!