Co-first authors, these authors contributed equally to this work
Evolutionary history underlies plant physiological responses to global change since the last glacial maximum
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 691–699, June 2014
How to Cite
Becklin, K. M., Medeiros, J. S., Sale, K. R., Ward, J. K. (2014), Evolutionary history underlies plant physiological responses to global change since the last glacial maximum. Ecology Letters, 17: 691–699. doi: 10.1111/ele.12271
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
- NIH IRACDA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!