Natural soil microbes alter flowering phenology and the intensity of selection on flowering time in a wild Arabidopsis relative
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 717–726, June 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014)17: 717–726
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5T32 GM007754-32, T32 GM07092-34, R01 GM086496
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EF-0723447, IOS-0958245
- DOE Plant Feedstocks. Grant Number: DOE-SC0010423
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation. Grant Number: GBMF3030
- JGI Director's Discretionary Grand Challenge Program
- JGI community Sequencing Project
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Vol. 18, Issue 2, 218–220, Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!