Community ecology theory predicts the effects of agrochemical mixtures on aquatic biodiversity and ecosystem properties
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 932–941, August 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 932–941
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- US Department of Agriculture. Grant Numbers: NRI 2008-00622 20, 2008-01785
- US Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Numbers: STAR R83-3835, CAREER 83518801
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EF-1241889
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!