Contrasting effects of rising CO2 on primary production and ecological stoichiometry at different nutrient levels
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 951–960, August 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 951–960
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2014
- Earth and Life Sciences Foundation
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!