Not all types of host contacts are equal when it comes to E. coli transmission
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 970–978, August 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 970–978
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- Hermon Slade Foundation. Grant Number: 08-4
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP 0984876
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!