Individuals' diet diversity influences gut microbial diversity in two freshwater fish (threespine stickleback and Eurasian perch)
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Ecology Letters published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and CNRS.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 979–987, August 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 979–987
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- David and Lucille Packard Foundation
- Swedish Research Council
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.