Universal hydraulics of the flowering plants: vessel diameter scales with stem length across angiosperm lineages, habits and climates
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 988–997, August 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 988–997
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- CONACyT project. Grant Number: 132404
- University of Padova. Grant Numbers: CPDA110234, CPDR124554/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!