Common garden comparison of the leaf-out phenology of woody species from different native climates, combined with herbarium records, forecasts long-term change
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1016–1025, August 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 1016–1025
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Gesundheit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!