Using historical biogeography to test for community saturation
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1077–1085, September 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 1077–1085
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB 1120161, 0815315
- National Geographic CRE. Grant Number: 8133-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!