Evolutionary histories of soil fungi are reflected in their large-scale biogeography
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1086–1093, September 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 1086–1093
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!