Idea and Perspective
Mutation-order divergence by sexual selection: diversification of sexual signals in similar environments as a first step in speciation
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/CNRS
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1053–1066, September 2014
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2014) 17: 1053–1066
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-0919271
- University of Colorado
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!