The award by the Leverhulme Trust of a senior research fellowship for 2010–13 has enabled me to pursue the broader project from which this paper derives. For their comments and advice on this paper, I am very grateful to Eric Goldberg, Graham Jones, Tom Lambert, Jack Langton and Thomas Zotz.
Forests, parks, palaces, and the power of place in early medieval kingship†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Early Medieval Europe
Special anniversary issue: Twenty years of Early Medieval Europe
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 428–429, November 2012
How to Cite
Rollason, D. (2012), Forests, parks, palaces, and the power of place in early medieval kingship. Early Medieval Europe, 20: 428–429. doi: 10.1111/emed.12003
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!