The Philosophical Aspects of IRT Equating: Modeling Drift to Evaluate Cohort Growth in Large-Scale Assessments
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 2–14, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Taherbhai, H. and Seo, D. (2013), The Philosophical Aspects of IRT Equating: Modeling Drift to Evaluate Cohort Growth in Large-Scale Assessments. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 32: 2–14. doi: 10.1111/emip.12000
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!