The Philosophical Aspects of IRT Equating: Modeling Drift to Evaluate Cohort Growth in Large-Scale Assessments
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 2–14, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Taherbhai, H. and Seo, D. (2013), The Philosophical Aspects of IRT Equating: Modeling Drift to Evaluate Cohort Growth in Large-Scale Assessments. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 32: 2–14. doi: 10.1111/emip.12000
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!