Setting Standards for English Foreign Language Assessment: Methodology, Validation, and a Degree of Arbitrariness
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 15–25, June 2013
How to Cite
Tiffin-Richards, S. P., Anand Pant, H. and Köller, O. (2013), Setting Standards for English Foreign Language Assessment: Methodology, Validation, and a Degree of Arbitrariness. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 32: 15–25. doi: 10.1111/emip.12008
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Institute for Educational Quality Improvement (IQB)
- German Science Foundation in the Priority Research Program. Grant Number: PA-1532/2–1
- 16 Federal States of Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!