The Multiple-Use of Accountability Assessments: Implications for the Process of Validation
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Measurement in Education
Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 2–15, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Koch, M. J. (2013), The Multiple-Use of Accountability Assessments: Implications for the Process of Validation. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 32: 2–15. doi: 10.1111/emip.12015
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!