Koalas use young Eucalyptus plantations in an agricultural landscape on the Liverpool Plains, New South Wales
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 297–305, September 2012
How to Cite
Kavanagh, R. P. and Stanton, M. A. (2012), Koalas use young Eucalyptus plantations in an agricultural landscape on the Liverpool Plains, New South Wales. Ecological Management & Restoration, 13: 297–305. doi: 10.1111/emr.12005
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!