Planting for Wildlife, A Practical Guide to Restoring Native Woodlands Munro Nicola and Lindenmayer David. CSIRO Publishing, 2011, ix + 84 pages, AUD$39.95, ISBN 9780643103122 (paperback. Also available as an e-book).
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages e3–e4, January 2013
How to Cite
Preece, N. (2013), Planting for Wildlife, A Practical Guide to Restoring Native Woodlands Munro Nicola and Lindenmayer David. CSIRO Publishing, 2011, ix + 84 pages, AUD$39.95, ISBN 9780643103122 (paperback. Also available as an e-book). . Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: e3–e4. doi: 10.1111/emr.12014
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!