A preliminary assessment of the response of a native reptile assemblage to spot-spraying invasive Bitou Bush with glyphosate herbicide
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 59–62, January 2013
How to Cite
Martin, L. J. and Murray, B. R. (2013), A preliminary assessment of the response of a native reptile assemblage to spot-spraying invasive Bitou Bush with glyphosate herbicide. Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: 59–62. doi: 10.1111/emr.12019
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Animal Care and Ethics Committee Animal Research. Grant Number: 2009-352A
- Office of Environment and Heritage Scientific Licence. Grant Number: S13059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!